Kawasaki has simply issued a recall that results a pace show that resets mid-ride – and apparently it impacts 100% of all 2022 Ninja H2 SX / SE fashions produced between October of final yr and February of this yr.
200 H2 SX & SE models in complete had been produced for 2022, which suggests each single machine might probably have this drawback; unfold the phrase to your fellow riders!
Right here’s the small print beneath:
- Software program error stems from an improper management program throughout the multi-function meter within the dashboard; show might unexpectedly restart mid-ride, leaving rider with no thought as to hurry.
- Affected VINs: JKBZXVR10NA000020 – JKBZXVR11NA000298.
Since these machines now not adjust to the Federal Motor Car Security Normal (FMVSS) no. 123, (‘Bike Controls and Shows’), we will anticipate speedy restoration and restore of the components at fault. Typical routine could be to attend for Kawasaki to contact you after which relinquish the affected bike to your nearest Kawasaki dealership (or third social gathering dealership, relying on the model)
Must you want to get the entire course of began your self, listed here are the related events to contact:
- Buyer Service: 1-866-802-9381
Nationwide Freeway Site visitors Security Administration (NHTSA)
- Car Security Hotline: 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153)
- NHTSA Web site: www.nhtsa.gov
- “NHTSA’s marketing campaign quantity for this recall is 22V-913” (through RideApart)
Keep tuned, keep protected, and as ever – keep protected on the twisties.
*Media sourced from Fred Cummings Motorsports, 44Teeth, and Kawasaki*